achieving together one year celebration call
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST
Join Zoom Meeting
Dial: +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 834 524 156
Monthly Population Affinity Web-Based Calls
Join the Texas HIV Syndicate in monthly web-based calls as they review data and identify implementable strategies for the populations most impacted by HIV in Texas.
The efforts of these groups will inform the work of the TX HIV Syndicate and the Achieving Together movement through the lens of these populations. The Texas HIV Syndicate especially seeks to hear from people who are affected by HIV and who represent these groups.
HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE POPULATION AFFINITY GROUP SESSIONS THIS YEAR. WE LOOK FORWARD TO EVERYONE JOINING IN AGAIN IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2020!
STATEWIDE HEALTH EQUITY CALLS
Statewide health equity conference calls are held monthly.
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/670852023
Phone Number: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 670 852 023
- 9/16/19 – Texas Greater Than AIDS: Greater Than AIDS will share updated resources and campaigns available to Texans and discuss how they can be used to address HIV prevention and care goals.
- 10/21/19 – Mental Health or Providers: Elias Diaz will discuss the importance of addressing our own mental health needs while working towards addressing the needs of our communities.
- 11/18/19 – Technology and Public Health: Sammi Nesbit will share lessons learned and tools available for incorporating new technology into the work of public health.
- 12/16/19 – Intersections of Substance Use and Sexual Health: Speaker TBD
- 1/20/20 – Internalized Stigma, Homophobia, and Transphobia: Speaker TBD
TX HIV Syndicate Public Policy Workgroup
The TX HIV Syndicate Public Policy Workgroup occurs the last Wednesday of every month effective 8/28/2019 until 2/26/2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time. Where: https://zoom.us/j/177791519
Please see the APPLICATION page to review member criteria and download an application.